Sunday 4 July 2010

fire works: the good and bad.

top 5 reasons i hate fireworks:
1.two words: light pollution.
2.'darn it i forgot my 2-d glasses!'
3.were celebrating the end of a war with more rockets??
4.lots of litter from people who are irresponsible for their own trash.
5.traffic.
top 5 reason i love fire works:
1.i am reminded of the good things of summer:relaxing, flowers, lack of home work, being able to play away the whole dang day(both in and outside)
2.ooooooooohhhhh sparkly!!!!
3.it leaves my heart thumping in my chest. adrenaline!
4.believe it or not ii find the noise well, relaxing almost. it reminds of the 'gunfire' from the reenactments my dad i have been to(for those of you who dont know my dad is a total civil war freak!)
5.the sense of adventure you get when walking home. I FEEL LIKE LINK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment