Friday 25 March 2011

Sorry, I'm quitting this blog

See, I'm not really into Wizzys anymore. I'm obsessed with 2 games-LoZ and GSm. (Legend of Zelda and GamStar Mechanic). write now (excuse the pun) I'm writing a story called DreamWakers, my first try at writing romance. Here's the beginnning:



Chapter 1/3
“My lady.” the voice startled Midna. She had been busy thinking of the Knight from the Light World, Link and what would happen when he returned there.
“Yes Tatelyn?” she asked her head priestess.
“It seems to me that you worry over lack of contact with Sir Link when he returns to the Light World.”
Midna was puzzled. How did Tatelyn know of this? But of course Tatelyn would know such things. Word spread like wildfire in the Eclipse Court, and the princess of Twilight being in love with a knight from the Light World would be rich gossip at any court gathering. “Yes Tatelyn,” Midna replied quietly. “I am.”
“Well,” Tatelyn paused and then rushed on. “I may have something that can help you.” she reached into a drawer of her desk, opened up a secret compartment, and pulled out....two necklaces. But when Midna looked at the things, she saw what was so special about them.
They were made from a fine silver, which was polished to shine mirror-bright. When placed together they created a pattern: a star encircled in a triangle. Midna picked up the two pieces and began to put them together, but-
“No!” Tatelyn cried, “don't! When Link leaves for the Light World, give him one half. Before you separate, place them together.”

Chapter 2/3
“Link.,” Midna whispered.
“Yes?” replied Link, just quietly.
Midna responded only by pressing one of the necklaces Tatelyn had given her into Link's hand. He looked down at it. Midna's pale hand guided his to her own necklace , which hung from her throat. Link understood at once, and placed his to Midna's. There was a flash of light, and-nothing happened.
“What did we just do?” asked Link very quietly, almost afraid to speak.
“I don't know. You'll have to ask Tatelyn.”
...and then he smiled, and his lips brushed hers in a gentle kiss. And she kissed him back, and they held each other in a warm embrace...
Midna broke free, even though she didn't want to. “You should go,” she whispered sadly. Link nodded.
“You're right,” he replied. “I should.” Link looked through the portal, and then back at Midna. A silent message passed between them as Link stepped through the portal and gazed back at his love, now a world apart.
“you're sure you want to do this?”
“yes. I don't belong in your world.”
“I could stay here.”
“You belong here no more than I belong in the Light.”
“I hope we meet again. Perhaps there is another Mirror.”
“If there is, we should destroy that one also. Is that not the reason for destroying this one? The danger of the... Beasts?”
“Yes. Yes, it is. I am sorry. Good-bye my love.”

“Link. I...” Midna gulped, trying to make her lips form the words, “I love you” but her lips betrayed her. “See you later.”
and with those final words, Midna threw out her hand, breaking the Mirror, the seemingly only barrier, and yet the only connection between her world and her Link.

2 comments:

  1. well, if you dont like 101 anymore you dont like it. to bad

    ~Sean Nightfist aka randon level 60 wizard

    ReplyDelete
  2. for 101 i meant wizard101, sorry but to me its looking like lol

    ReplyDelete