Thursday 9 December 2010

Last Night You Were Calling Me Sayin' Ya Want Me..

Oh why you always make me feel like I'm the one that's crazy? You feel my heart racing...(music fades into backround)speaking of lasy night, I took some pretty funny pictures and dressed up as Judah Macabee. for those of you who don't already know, Judah Macabee fought against the Greeks. He and the rest of the macabees defeated them and then went back to their temple (MY temple) to discover the Greeks left only enough oil pure to last for a few days-they didn't have enough time to get more before the oil ran out-but then guess what! (boy, I needya here with me. I can't go on this waaay! I'm fallin' hard for you..)
The oil lasted for 8 days, long enough for a runner to come back with more. So, since Felix Navidad has arrived in the spiral, I dressed up ad Judah Macabee(which wasn't easy) and made a Hanukiah, which I will turn into a Menorah soon. on a side note, check our the pictures below. See 'em? OK. Now look at the one with my stats. See? See that level? (#song endds and new one starts# for those who don't know me I can get a bit crazy..)WOOT! UH HUH O YEAH UH HUH, OH YEAH!!!
(everyguy everywhere just gives me mad attention, always gets a 10..)
I'm also redecorating Paul's Oasis camp,so his back room looks more like the Poseidon Cabin. and O MY GODS THAT FOUNTAINS SCONCE THINGY FROM CL IS HUGE! Its WAY bigger (I can't be TAMED! I can't be BLAMED! I can't be, can't be I CAN'T BE TAMED..)than I thought, so it takes up like an eighth of the room. Wow. When it's done I'll post more pictures. Here, Be content with these right now. :)



happy decorating/gardening/oh never mind, you know what I mean.
(I go through guys like money flyin' out their hands.They try ta change me but they realize they can't..)
TURN THAT MUSIC OFF WOULD YOU???
(Music continues# I wanna fly, I wanna drive I wanna go, I wanna be a part of somethin' I dunno..)
Oh never mind, I love this song anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment