Monday 30 August 2010

I GOT THE F%^@%^%@^N AWESOME PART!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YES Y YES YES ! OK OK OK OK ill explain everything! OK so mick and Mary and i were talking about the lightning thief and we came to the conclusion that the movie totally screwed the whole series. so nick came up with this idea to make our own version of it! AND I GOT THE PART OF PERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*pants*
nick is acting as director, Mary is a bunch of monsters, amber rose petal is annabeth Travis (ugh cant remember his last name) is Grover nick is also being chiron and my dad (OK it feels weird saying that) but we needs actors for Zeus and Luke. and ares. and Clarisse. GAAAAAHHHH I WE NEED SO MANY ACTORS
Diana: DON'T PANIC AUTUMN!
autumn:*sniff* will you play Clarisse?
Diana:*gives autumn look*
autumn: OK fine. now nick and i are sharing the parts of costume designer and set designer. and I'm off to rehearsal!
Paul: ummmm autumn our you using my character?
autumn:oops.
paul: its ok. also dont you need someone to play your mom??
autumn: ...
paul: thought so. *smirk*
autumn: o yeah! i almost forgot the most awesome part: I GOT THE PART USING ALL IMPROV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OLIVIA MAKE SURE YOUR MOM READS THIS! I USED TO HATE IMPROV!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment